top of page

Consistently Inconsistent(!)



Every time I open this blog page, I'm reminded about how I'm not following through on my resolution to post regularly. This is my 3rd post this year and it's already October:(

I'm not going to beat myself up for it - there are so many other things I'm trying to do and maintain. I get a little done here and there but nothing is consistent enough to make the difference I'd like to see and the only habit that grows is being inconsistent!


It makes me feel a little better to know it's not just me - maybe you have this problem too. Most of the people we see on tv and so


cial media are people who absolutely don't have this problem or people who have a team working for them. This is probably 2 percent of people in the world that the other 98% are watching. So remember that, my dear friends - what you see on tv and social media is NOT reality! Stop scrolling and do something productive! (Note to self) Endless scroll is an evil invention.


I have not been doing much art lately - I've been working full time and trying to build a website that is a total pain in my ass - don't ask me to build your website because I do graphic design - for the most part I am just trying to figure it out and making a big mess It is nothing like Graphic Design. If you think all Graphic Designers can build websites, think again!


I also moved my computer to anoth


er room and when I plugged it back in, my drawing tablet no longer worked! After at least 2 months of messing around with drivers and new pens, hdmi cables, and trying to solder wires with a candle and a screwdriver (didn't work); I am glad to say I finally got it working again! I almost gave up and threw it all in the trash - but I perservered and succeeded! I bet so many electronic, computer connected devices in the trash work fine but people couldn't technically figure them out.

Now of course I am out of the practice of using the drawing program to actually draw so I need to go back to the drawing board! (oof)


My current annoying project is attempting to attach my new water filter - I accidentally threw away a rubber gasket that I neede




d and now it leaks. I meticulously went through the garbage can and couldn't find it(!), so I purchased som


ething similar Ace Hardware - let's hope it works and didn't fall out of my purse. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.


New GhostCat die-cut stickers arriving any day now!






6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

PLANZ

I had plans to write a blog post once a month this year. Here I am getting started halfway through February! Better late than never - that is my style! There are so many things to talk about. How do

Comments


bottom of page